Sunday, November 18, 2012

All Things Lead to HIM

History is rife with prophecies, especially for the coming of an annointed one.  All throughout the world, people wait for him, or her if you so wish to believe.  But I'm here to tell you, it's a him and the prophecies were TRUE!  They did paint a way to the birth of The ONE. And I know I am taking a huge risk in proclaiming his name, because at one time in the history of mankind, the words I write would be treated as blasphemy and I would be slain.  But as other writers throughout history, I must say it and be brave to do so, because the world must know that he walks amongst us.  So, please follow me down the path to enlightenment so you too can see who The ONE is. It was in 1969 that the final prophecy was fulfilled.  In the city of Scranton, PA, a young couple, already blessed with two children, had their third child---a son! Yes, they already had a son and his name was strong..Christopher---Bearer of Christ---but this newborn was more masculine.  They needed to tell the world that their Son had arrived and what better way to do it than to name him DAVID! Yes, David---Beloved---a name in the lines of a great king. Strong and devoted. So David it was. But alas, this couple's dreams were dashed. You see, their good friends also had a son around that time and they named their son David. At first, they were crushed, but then they saw the light! It was a sign from on high. Yes, David was a strong name, but there was one that was stronger. God himself has graced our son, therefore we shall call him John---Graced by Yahweh! So, on that day, November 18, 1969, the great one was named John.  While he might not be the Second Coming, he was in the minds of those who lived the house of Rybitski.  It was a difficult childhood, growing up in his greatness.  I knew what it felt like to be second fiddle, like so many others in history: Abel, or even James the Less, brother of James the Great. Or in more contemporary times, Chachi, the beloved cousin of Fonzie, but who would never be as cool.  Or Cal, Ricky Bobby's sidekick. I hope you start to understand the burden it's been to live with the one graced by God. The favorite of Bernadette. Yet, in some way it has made me grow to love the ONE. And with this love, I sing psalms of praise on his day.  His day is today and with that I sing: 
 HAPPY BIRHDAY JOHN! I love you and hope you have a great day.

No comments: